Head of Enterprise Information Security Governance, Oversight, and Enablement Risk Management Wells Fargo & Company
Jesse is the Operational Risk Manager leading the Enterprise Information Security (EIS) Governance, Oversight, and Enablement organization
He has direct management accountability for the following enterprise programs/functions:
- Information Security Architecture
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Information Security Program Governance and Oversight
- Information Security Policy
- Information Security Strategy
- Information Security Education & Awareness
- Application Security Program Development and Implementation
Prior to this role, Jesse served as the EIS Information Security line of business leader for Wholesale Technology Services and Capital Finance. Jesse began his career with Wells Fargo in the Leadership Development Program. He has led multiple enterprise-level information security organizations, including the Security Operations Center, Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), Security Remediation, Security Monitoring, and Strategic Services teams.
Jesse holds a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics with a Scientific Computing concentration from
Kenyon College. He has also earned an MBA with an emphasis in Finance from the Carlson School
of Management, University of Minnesota. Jesse has studied and speaks some French and Japanese.
He is based in Minneapolis.