Garry S. Grossman is a partner at McCarthy, Sweeney & Harkaway, PC. He represents a wide range of government and commercial contractors and subcontractors in all aspects of contracting with the Federal and state governments and with commercial entities.
His practice includes, among other capabilities:
- Protection of contractors’ intellectual property rights
- GSA schedule
- Negotiating joint ventures
- Negotiating prime and subcontracts
- Government contract compliance
- Bid protests
- Buy American Act
- Security clearances
- Homeland Security contracting
- Small and small disadvantaged business procurements
- Contract and subcontract disputes
- Teaming agreements and joint ventures
He also represents companies engaged in technology transfer and commercialization, including technology licenses with federal laboratories, universities and commercial entities. Mr.Grossman advises clients about leveraging their research and development activities to generate and protect intellectual property under federal programs.