- Gelsons- Is a chain of 26 upscale supermarkets (28 by end of 2017) located in Southern California. They are recognized as one of the premier supermarket chains with superior produce, highest quality meat, seafood and deli, and an unmatched selection of wine and liquor, and exceptional service. Known to attract celebrity shoppers. Operates an integrated format. The product will be pulled through UNFI MV.
- Ralphs is an American major supermarket chain in the Southern California area and the largest subsidiary of Cincinnati based Kroger. It is the oldest such chain west of the Mississippi River and by 2015, there were 201 locations. Kroger also operates stores under the Food 4 Less and Foods Co. names in California.
- Sprouts- is an American health food supermarket offering fresh, natural and organic foods at low prices. with 250 stores in 13 states. Based in Phoenix AZ.The product will be pulled through UNFI or Kehe.
- Albertsons/Safeway- With 2,200 stores and more than 250,000 employees, the company is the second largest supermarket chain in North America after Kroger, which has 2,424 stores based in Boise, ID.
- Whole Foods Market- an American supermarket chain with 435 stores, exclusively featuring foods without artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats. 11 regions. The product will be pulled through UNFI
- Mothers Market-7 store chain in So Cal. Mother’s has gained a reputation for having a wide selection for specialized diets, top quality local and organic produce, the county’s largest selection of supplements — all at a great value! Organic, Non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, low carbohydrate, low-glycemic, low-fat, low-salt and more. The product will be purchased through UNFI MV