Rony Sperling has held managerial sales and marketing positions within several high- tech companies over the last 15 years. Rony brings innovation, creativity thinking leadership and experience in taking ideas and making them reality.
Professional highlights include the following:
Managing Director & co-founder in Digital360- a young startup generating communities oriented web platforms and providing new media marketing consulting for large companies.
Digital360 is a startup company, dedicated to the development systems which are aimed to create large amount of traffic and include value added services to companies seeking to reach buyers or personal globally. Among the projects which the company is developing –
- www.mangulator.co.il and www.bbplanner.com – The award winning sites (Ynet) for BBQ lovers.
- www.iandroid.co.il – won the 1st prize, by MAKO for the best Israeli technology portal, iAndroid is the prime portal for the Israeli Android community.
- www.law-exams.co.il – The biggest Israeli site for law exams – 100% students contributed content
- www.b2blatina.com – The biggest marketplace of its kind portal for demand and supply for business in Latin America.
- www.confisafe.com – professional platform aimed for the community technology vendors targeting critical infrastructure facilities as end users for their technology.
- www.Kulanu1.org- non-profit web platform unifying Israeli social projects.
- www.b2biznet.com – new startup creating software to enable queries for business users reaching business contacts all over the world in a free and simple way.
- www.pingwish.com – new initiative related to fulfilling dreams and helping society. Currently on hold until reaching possible partner and funding..
Prior to that, Rony founded & was the CEO at B2Blatina- a business development service company including a web platform to generate business leads. (www.b2blatina.com ).
Rony served as General Manager in Costa Rica for the HQ office of TTI Telecom (2006-2011) and before that in ECI Telecom as Projects team leader managing $M technological projects of large Telco’s around the world. Rony holds a BA in Media and Management from the Tel Aviv business academic college. He also dedicates his time to the local community where he lives managing media platform to promote local activities related to the union of the Israeli people.