Bio:Born Iran in 1949, Graduated with BSc. In Mech. Engineering from Pahlavi University, Shiraz Iran in 1972. Moshe Golan immigrated to Israel in 1974.
- After a short courses in Hebrew, Joined Mifromal Jerusalem who manufactured different profiles from Brass by extrusion.
- In June 1975, Moshe Golan started his army service for 6 month and became a member of Miluim for the next 20 years.
- In Jan 1976 Joined Tadiran subsidiary in Tehran for manufacturing of Telephones till Sept 1978.
- Upon his return to Israel, he joined to Mifromal as production manager till middle of 1979.
- Moshe Golan Joined Telrad Communication Company in June 1979 till 1985 as the manager of its plastic plant in Maalot at west Galil.
- In 1988, Moshe Golan Moved to Arad and started as the CEO of Lemada company for production and development of board games, and in 1991 founded the Palkod to give all kind of production services for startup companies.
- In 2000, Moshe Golan founded his first company “Danor Technical Molding” to produce high technical plastics parts.
- In 2006, Moshe Golan joined the 3QBD Ltd and since then he serves as the CEO of the company and very active in development of the technology, new applications, and business development.
- In 2001, Moshe Golan served voluntarily for 3 years as the chairman of Arad Matnas (culture center).