- As General Partner at Norwest Ventures, led fund’s investment activity for ten years in all areas of healthcare. Most companies in early stages where I had a lead role.
- Partner and Co-founder of Embro Vascular, the dominant device technology for least invasive harvesting of saphenous veins for heart bypass surgery marketed by Boston Scientific, Guidant and Macquet.
- Joined founders in turn-around of Home Diagnostics, Inc leading to its sale to Nipro, Inc and a return to founders of almost $100MM.
- Founder and CEO of CNS Response, a big data translational database guiding medication selection in psychiatry. Defined the vision and core offering. Primary inventor on several patents leveraging off of the initial application. Organized all financings including reverse merge into public company with associated PIPE financing.
- Now involved with several young ventures seeking to “do well by doing good”.