- Overview of medical device regulatory processes in the United States
- Use and design of computerized systems in clinical trials.
- Important issues in the premarket design and analysis of device trials.
- Synopsis of quality systems and import requirements for medical devices.
- Development process of a post-marketing plan including the post approval study outline.
- Review clinical case studies involving medical devices.
- Best practices and tips to prepare for good clinical practice inspections.